3 Bedroom Detached Bungalows for Sale in Karu, Nasarawa
The average price of 3 bedroom detached bungalows for sale in Karu, Nasarawa is ₦18,000,000. The most expensive detached bungalow costs ₦18,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦17,900,000. There are 2 available 3 bedroom detached bungalows for sale in Karu, Nasarawa, Nigeria. The detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
10 units of 3 bedrooms ensuit fully detached
bungalow for sale in an estate, good road
network, very close to the express, tarred
road to the estate, if you can not make
outright payment, you can rent to own.
doors, windows, tilling and all
other fittings will be comple...
Goshen City Estate, Beside Living Faith Church Goshen, New Karu, Karu, Nasarawa
For sale: very spacious and well located 3 bedroom bungalow with 2 room bq at goshen city estate, new karu, nasarawa state.
- the estate is located just beside the popular living faith church goshen (goshen city)
- the property being sold shares common fence with the church hence the advantage of overflow of grace, anointing and blessings to the house
- this is the last house at the end of the close, hence there is no much human or vehicular traffic
- very good rental and resale value
- budget property in a sought-after estate
- indeed, an excellent investment
- proximity to the estate is via abuja-keffi expressway
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
linda: +2348177766332 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
email: [email protected]
tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsa...
The average price of 3 bedroom detached bungalows for sale in Karu, Nasarawa is ₦18,000,000. The most expensive detached bungalow costs ₦18,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦17,900,000.
Find out more
About Nasarawa, Nigeria
Nasarawa is a state located in north-central part of Nigeria. Its capital city is Lafia. The creation of this state was on 1st October, 1996Â from Plateau state during Abacha's regime.Â Nasarawa State is bound by the following states: in the north by Kaduna State, in the west by the Abuja Federal Capital Territory, in the south by KogiÂ and Benue States and in the east by Taraba and Plateau States.
Nasarawa has a diverse range of ethnic groups indigenous to the state. According to the 2006 census a little less than 2 million people reside in the state. The state has 13 local governments.Â The state is home to many tertiary institutions namely: Nasarawa State and Federal University, Federal and State Polytechnics, the Federal College of Agriculture and the Federal College of Education.