6+ Bedroom Hostels for Sale in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
There are 2 available 6+ bedroom hostels for sale in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos, Nigeria. The hostels have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each hostel listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Hotel (30-room) on ademola adetokunbo, victoria island. it is opposite eko hotel towards the beach.
land size: 1,800sqm
title: c of o
the hotel has all hospitality accessories available within the premis...
Prince Alaba Abiodun Road, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
A mini estate consisting of 16 units flat apartments with generator, swimming pool & other facilities for sale in oniru, victoria island for n1.9b asking. this property can be used for residential or commercial purposes.
located close to fourpoints hotel with a c of o title & 5% broker fee. currently, owner makes about n70m yearly from rent generated income on this property but selling for funds needed for a new career path.
1) plot size 2396+sqm
2) one storey gate house with shower wc for guards & self contained room for service technicians
3) swimming pool + outdoor shower, wc & equiped gymn with 2 nos. panasonic split unit air conditioners
4) 320 kva dedicated phcn transformer
5) 17 nos. phcn electricity prepayment meters(1 for each of 16 units & a service meter for common areas)
6) 2 nos. perkins electricity generating plants(250 kva& 350 kva)
7) 1 no. 3,000 litres gp tank for diesel
8) 2 nos. boreholes
9) 3 nos. gp (3,000 litres, 4,000 litres, & 10,000 litres) ground water tanks
10) 1 no. 9,000 litres glass reinforced polyester overhead water tank & ecowater water treatment plant
11) 8 nos. 3 bedroom flats (on 1st & 2nd floors, 4 in block a & 4 in block b) each with 2 full bathrooms, a guest wc, and 5 nos. panasonic split unit air conditioners(in bedrooms, sitting/dining room, & kitchen), sierra cooker hood in kitchen, and 1 room self contained service quarters. (4 in block a & 4 in block b)
12) 4 nos. 1 bedroom flats on ground floor (2 in block a & 2 in block b) each with 1 full bathroom, and cooking alcove with sierra cooker hood in sitting room, 2 nos. panasonic split unit air conditioners(in bedroom, sitting room).
13) 2 nos. 1 bedroom attic flats (1 in block a & 1 in block b) each with 1 full bathroom, and cooking alcove with sierra cooker hood in
sitting room, 1 no. panasonic split unit air conditioner in sitting/dining room, and 1 no. panasonic window units air conditioner in the bedroom.
14) 2 nos. 4 bedroom (all with bathrooms en-suite) semi detaches units on 3 floors (block c) each with seperate dining room, a den, guest wc,laundry room and 9 nos. panasonic split unit air conditioners (in bedrooms, den, sitting room, dining room, laundry, & kitchen), sierra cooker hood in kitchen, and large 1 room self contained service quarters.
15) large attic floor on semi detached building (block c) consisting of 2 large rooms, wc, & wet bar, accessible thru one of the units & fitted with 3 nos. panasonic spilt unit air conditione...
Victoria Island (VI) is an affluent area that encompasses a former island of the same name that sits between Lagos Island and the Lekki Peninsula in the Lagos Lagoon. It is the main business and financial centre of Lagos in Lagos State, Nigeria. Victoria Island is one of the most exclusive and expensive areas to live in Nigeria. The town and island lie within the boundaries of the Eti-Osa LGA.
Originally designated an upscale residential area, failing infrastructure and overcrowding in the old business district on Lagos Island and lax zoning enforcement in Victoria Island led to a mass migration of businesses over the last twenty-five years. Today, Victoria Island is one of Nigeria's busiest centres of banking and commerce, with most major Nigerian and international corporations headquartered on the Island.
The Island has continued to rapidly develop and along with Ikoyi, is a favourite spot for Nigerians and foreigners to live and play.