5% discount on weekly payment.
7% discount on two weeks payment.
10% discount on monthly payments.
20% discount on quarterly payments.
30% discount on 6 months payments.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: N30,000 - 150,000
- Penthouse Apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3-seater couch, work desk and chair, dining table and guest convenience
- 2 en suite bedrooms tastefully furnished with ample wardrobe space
- Kitchen is fully fitted with a Fridge/Freezer, Electric Cooker, Microwave, Utensils and more
- Entrance door is a security door to assure safety in a secure area
- Pressing iron and ironing board. Laundry services available on request
- 2 parking spot within the apartment complex. Additional parking available outside the compound
- Power is guaranteed 24 hours via Inverter, and also everyday via generator between 9pm-5am on weekdays.Beyond these hours, electricity may be irregular. Power supply from the national grid has improved considerably
- Constant water supply
- Complimentary toiletries provided at the beginning of let
- Entertainment (satellite TV DSTV and Wi-Fi) are available upon request
- Steward services including cleaning, laundry, driver and chef are available upon request
Additional Charges: One time cleaning fee of N2,500
Regular Rate: N25,000 per night
Note: Rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
Note: The pictures represent a unit in the building, but may not be the exact unit given to the client - depending on availability
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.