The average price of 1 bedroom flats short let in Agungi, Lekki, Lagos is ₦74,500 per calendar month. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦88,500 per calendar month while the cheapest costs ₦69,500 per calendar month. There are 95 listings and 4 available 1 bedroom flats short let in Agungi, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat / apartment listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Our air-conditioned studio apartments come with a double bed and its size varies from 23 to 25 sqm. the rooms are ensuite with a shower and fully equipped with a kitchenette and crockery.
there is a comfortable sofa, a reading desk, and chair, a wardrobe, a mirror, and cable tv.
a great choice for travelers interested in cost-effective accommodati...
Refundable damage deposit: n30,000 - 150,000
compulsory tax fee payment: 5% of the total amount paid
dstv: 1,000 daily
- apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3-seater couch and guest convienece
- 3 en suite bedrooms tastefully furnished with ample wardrobe space
- kitchen is fully fitted with a fridge/freezer, electric cooker, microwave, utensils and more
- pressing iron and ironing board. laundry services available on request
- 2 parking spot within the apartment complex. additional parking available outside the compound
- power supply is not guaranteed 24/7 but on request. power supply from the national grid has improved considerably
- constant water supply
- entertainment (satellite tv dstv and wi-‐fi) are available upon request
- steward services including cleaning, laundry, driver and chef are available upon request
additional charges: one time cleaning fee of n2,500
note: rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
note: the pictures represent a unit in the building, but may not be the exact unit given to the client - depending on availabil...
Shortlet: fully furnished, luxury and serviced 1 bedroom apartment at agungi, lekki, lagos.
- very safe, secured and serene environment
- fully furnished (it has everything you need)
- all rooms en suite with guest's toilet at the entrance lobby
- large sitting room with balcony
- well fitted kitchen including gas cooker, heat extractor, granite table-top, washing machine, water dispenser, plates, etc.
- beautifully fitted bathrooms
- fully fitted super cool air-conditioners
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- fully serviced with 24-hour electricity, water, security, cleaning and maintenance
- ample and well planned parking space
rate: n15,000 per day
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Beautiful and spacious one and two bedroom apartments that have a large living room, a fully equipped kitchen and one en-suite bathroom. there is one king size bed in the bedroom and comfortable sofas, an armchair and a working desk in the living room. each apartment has a complete home entertainment system and free wi-fi internet acc...
The average price of 1 bedroom flats short let in Agungi, Lekki, Lagos is ₦74,500 per calendar month. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦88,500 per calendar month while the cheapest costs ₦69,500 per calendar month.
Find out more
About Lekki, Lagos
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.