The average price of 4 bedroom houses for rent in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦4,500,000 per annum. The most expensive house costs ₦42,600,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦1,980,000 per annum. There are 2,027 listings and 126 available 4 bedroom houses for rent in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Letting: 4 bedroom terraced duplex with bq
built across 2 storeys
2 lounges (ground and first floor)
4 en-suite bedrooms
fully fitted kitchen with heat extractor, gas hobs, oven, refrigerator, freezer and microwave oven
one room en-suite bq
rental price: n8,000,000 p.a.
agency commission: 10% of total rental consideration
legal fee: 10% of total rental considerat...
Newly built 4 bedrooms terrace with each unit having its own self compound and 2 car parks each.
it features :
- massive rooms with walk in closet/wardrobe
- compound and gate exclusive to you
- pop ceiling
- ceramic tiled floors
- chic bathroom design and finishing
rent: 8 million naira
for more enquiries contact: 07084248288 or [email protected]
New 2 units of furnished and serviced 4 bedroom duplexes are available for rent. it is pay & pack in duplexes. you don't have to come with any household items because everything comes with rent.
a unit rent is #5m plus #1m service charge per annum
legal fee: 10% of rent
agency fee: 10% of rent
caution fee: #400k
for more call 08038204244 or 08083852...
For rent: luxurious and stylishly built 4 bedroom terrace duplex with a room bq at ikeja gra lagos.
- finished and furnished with modern quality materials
- well defined spaces for kitchen, store, dining and sitting room
- prepaid metre already installed
- water treatment plant
- swimming pool
- play ground
- en suite gate house for the security guard
- designated parking space for each apartment
- serene and secured estate
- clean and constant water supply
- stable electricity supply with prepaid metre
- it is a must-see
- one year rent acceptable
rent: n7,500,000 per annum
service charge- #900,000
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
seun : 08177766002 (call/ whatsapp)
segun : 08177766158 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: 234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Brand new and serviced 4 bedroom terraced duplex (all ensuite) with fitted kitchen, swimming pool, gym facility, family lounge and a room boys quarter in a mini estate to let at ikeja gra.
n6.5m per annum
service charge - n1.5m per annum
prepaid meter already install...
4 bedroom semi detached duplex with ample parking space and a room semi detached boys quarter with kitchen to let at omole phase 1, ikeja.
n3.5m per annum
minimum of 2 years rent payable in advance.
2 tenants in the compound with a semi detached bungalow containing 2 rooms and kitchen to serve as boys quarter for the 2 tenan...
Deluxe furnished (4) bedroom terraced duplex with servants quarters. its a 2 block of 6 units each of 4bedroom terraced duplex, (12 units in all). all rooms are en suite, in ikeja g.r.a. standard size living room and bedroom. it is tastefully finished with quality sanitary fittings, water heater in all the baths, p o p finished with screeded wall and neatly painted with well fitted light units(chandelier lights) to your taste, giving the apartment class and style, ample car parking space.
- furnished to taste a luxury 4 bedroom terraced duplex within a mini gated estate
- luxury sanitary wares with jaccuzi in master's bedroom
- cushion chairs, beds, t.vs, a.cs, dinning table, dressing mirror etc
- fitted kitchen cabinets, heat extractor, a.c unit, water heater, refridgerator, washing machine, microwave, gas cooker with oven, store and back exit
- swimming pool
- standby mantrac generator
- private phcn tranformer
- cctv cameras strategically installed
- green/lawn area
- dedictated parking space
- 2 living rooms
- balconies (front and back)
- all rooms en-suite
- swiss security doors
- 24-hours security service
- gate house
- stainless steel railing for staircase.
- beautiful ambience and great neighborhood
- on-site facility managers office
- water tank.
and many more
service charge: n850k and 500k diesel deposit
for enquiries & inspection
pls call: jurary ltd
sales & lettings
t: 0802-474-7170 (call/whatsapp), 0903-755-0954.
e: [email protected]
The average price of 4 bedroom houses for rent in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦4,500,000 per annum. The most expensive house costs ₦42,600,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦1,980,000 per annum.
Find out more
About Ikeja, Lagos
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.