4 Bedroom Detached Duplexes for Rent in Katampe, Abuja
The average price of 4 bedroom detached duplexes for rent in Katampe, Abuja is ₦6,500,000 per annum. The most expensive detached duplex costs ₦7,500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦5,000,000 per annum. There are 53 listings and 4 available 4 bedroom detached duplexes for rent in Katampe, Abuja, Nigeria. The detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For rent: newly built, well located and serviced 4 bedroom duplex + bq at katampe abuja, fct.
- this is a very beautiful property located in a serene and secured mini-estate
- very spacious and fully interlocked compound
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guests toilet at the parlour
- large sitting room with well defined dining area
- spacious bedrooms
- constant clean water supply
- steady power supply (there is prepaid metre)
- central gen
- private gen
- air conditioners
- equipped gym center
- well arranged fitted kitchen (gas cooker with microwave)
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- the only 4 bedroom duplex available for rent in the mini-estate for now, estate is fully occupied and demand is very high because of tight security and beautiful neighbourhood
- proximity to mabushi, next cash and carry, wuse2, jahi, and other parts of abuja city
- one year rent acceptable at n9million per annum
rent: n7.5million for 2 years
service charge deposit: n1million. this includes: security, cleaning, refuse collection and disposal, diesel
agency & legal fees: 15%
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
linda: +2348177766332 (call/ whatsapp)
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
This well finished duplex has a spacious living room with a dining area, another parlour upstairs(family lounge), bedrooms all ensuite and fitted with wardrobes, bathrooms fitted with glass shower cubicles, mirrors and water heaters, a kitchen fitted with cabinets, gas cooker, smoke extractor and water heater and having a store, and a guest toilet. it's pop finished, has ceramic floor tiles and the compound is interlocked. also comes with a standby generator, acs, dstv dish and inter...
This wonderful property is located inside a secure estate, which us equipped with 24/7 security.
the internal roads in the estate are tarred.
the duplex which is available for rent, has quite a spacious compound, which is big enough to contain all your vehicles.
the house comes with a room bq as well.
for more enquiries, kindly give us a call or send us a message on whatsa...
Clean 4 bedrooms detached duplex with a bq, 2 living rooms, dinning area, spacious kitchen fitted with cabinets, all rooms en suites and a visitor's toilet, quality fittings, ample parking space located at katampe main, abuja
rent: 6,500,000 per annum payable two years minimum in advance
legal and agency fees: 15%
inspection fee: n5,000
the property is also for sale at the rate of 130 million na...
The average price of 4 bedroom detached duplexes for rent in Katampe, Abuja is ₦6,500,000 per annum. The most expensive detached duplex costs ₦7,500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦5,000,000 per annum.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.