The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Agungi, Lekki, Lagos is ₦1,800,000 per annum. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦2,500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦654,000 per annum. There are 963 listings and 15 available 2 bedroom flats for rent in Agungi, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat / apartment listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
2 bedroom flat for rent in a well serene & gated environment.
location: agungi , lekki lagos
legal - 10%
agency - 10%
service charge - 500k
caution - 200k
- brand new
- fully fitted kitchen
- all rooms ensuite
- pop ceiling
- stamped concrete floor
- water heater
- walk-in shower
for inspection and enquiries, please call/whatsapp: 08159452130, 08080522...
Luxury 2 bedroom serviced apartment for rent
2 bedroom serviced apartment, beautifully built with all rooms en-suite and masters kitchenettes
okay arena and
interlocked compound and estate
clean and running water
modern architectural design
very good electricity
water treatment system
n2,500,000 per annum
service charge n500,000
kindly call for inspection today 08135664444/ 08156107...
Nice and standard 2 bedroom flat with kitchen available in a serene estate in agungi lekki lagos. features: standard room, good ventilation, serene and cozy environment; fence and gated compound; good accessibility; stable electricity supply.
legal fee 120k
caution deposit 50k
maintenance fee 1...
30% discount on 6 months payments.
refundable damage deposit: n30,000 - 150,000
- penthouse apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3-seater couch, work desk and chair, dining table and guest convenience
- 2 en suite bedrooms tastefully furnished with ample wardrobe space
- kitchen is fully fitted with a fridge/freezer, electric cooker, microwave, utensils and more
- entrance door is a security door to assure safety in a secure area
- pressing iron and ironing board. laundry services available on request
- 2 parking spot within the apartment complex. additional parking available outside the compound
- power is guaranteed 24 hours via inverter, and also everyday via generator between 9pm-5am on weekdays.beyond these hours, electricity may be irregular. power supply from the national grid has improved considerably
- constant water supply
- complimentary toiletries provided at the beginning of let
- entertainment (satellite tv dstv and wi-fi) are available upon request
- steward services including cleaning, laundry, driver and chef are available upon request
additional charges: one time cleaning fee of n2,500
regular rate: n25,000 per night
note: rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
the pictures represent a unit in the building, but may not be the exact unit given to the client - depending on availabil...
A 2 bedroom flat
a nice, clean apartment,
well gated and secured compound, gate and secured estate,
well structured and organize, at
agungi, lekki, lagos.
1st pay, 1st get...
for inquiries, inspection and payment,
Brand new 2 bedroom apartment
legal - 200 k
service charge- 500 k
n500k service charge -
1. borehole water pumping machine operation and servicing/repair;
2. septic tank evacuation /sewage manhole maintenance
3. repair of wcs and wash hand basin, kitchen sink
4. changing of electrical light bulbs, cut-out fuses
5. cleaning of common premises grounds
6. security / gateman
7. refuse collection and waste disposal.
8. janitorial works
nb: diesel is not inclu...
The average price of 2 bedroom flats for rent in Agungi, Lekki, Lagos is ₦1,800,000 per annum. The most expensive flat / apartment costs ₦2,500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦654,000 per annum.
Find out more
About Lekki, Lagos
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.