Clean and furnished 3 bedrooms apartment located close to Adeba Lakowe bus stop. Annual rent is 600K.
Agency and Agreement 60K.
Kindly note that you'll pay N2,000 for inspection fee.
This most beautiful top notch apartment situated in a tranquility peaceful environment for ambient living with proper landscape.
House rent 700k
Proudly Marketed By WHITEBRONZE INVESTMENT LTD RC 1192624
For inspection and more clarification please Contact WHITEBRONZE INVESTMENT LTD ON
Oba Ogunfayo Royal Estate Road C, Eputu, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Nicely Finished 3 bedroom Apartment for rent
* Located in a gated and well secured estate (Oba Ogunfayo Royal Estate Road C) with its attendant serenity
* Good road network within and outside
* Spacious living area and rooms
* All rooms Ensuite
* Fitted Kitchen with beautiful Kitchen cabinet, shelf, and store
* Bathrooms fitted.
* Beautiful and Large Wardrobes in all rooms
* Wonderful in and out lightnings
* Spacious Parking space
* Sizable Balcony
* Adequate power and Water supply
* Interlocked Compound
* Well finished POP Ceiling
* Proximate to supermarkets, Hospitals, Markets, Schools etc
* The Rent: #1000k ,
For Enquirers & Inspection.
24 hours Telephone line: Call / WhatsApp: Adekunle +2348035971999, +2349099907161 ).
Dunovella Properties Limited
Estate Agency & Properties Marketing
Real Estate Development & Advisory
Homes & Building Solutions.
Behind Second Palace Ologo Estate, Eputu, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
FOR RENT; 3 Bedrooms flats, 850k, Agency 85k, Agreement 85k, Caution fee 100k, Service Charge 120k , Total Package 1.240k, for Up, the Down flats is 800k, Agency 80k, Agreement 80k, Caution fee 100k, Service Charge 120k, Total Package 1.180k,
The name Ibeju-Lekki is derived from the name of two autonomous communities: Ibeju and Lekki. Ibeju-Lekki shares boundaries with Ogun state to the north, Eti-Osa local government to the west, Epe local government to the east and the Atlantic Ocean to the south. Some of the prominent communities in Ibeju-Lekki include: Abijo, Awoyaya, Lakowe, Bogije, Sapati, Igando-Oloja, Arapagi, oke-odo Elemoro, Akodo, Magbon-Alade, Eleko, Debojo, Solu-Alade, Iwerekun amongst others.