Standard 5 bedroom bungalow with pop ceilings everywhere, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, visitor's toilet, five rooms are big and spacious, standard toilets with water heater, and rooms ensuite built on a 100ft by 100ft in a four junction at evbuotubu, benin city for sale. Just to paint the house remaining. Document is deed of transfer and survey plans. Price is 17. 5million naira. Net. Call me for inspection if interested. 08121712782
PROPERTY FOR SALE
NGN 80, 000,000
(eighty million naira only)
Location/access: Uwasota and Adolor College Road
Population: Moderately populated
Community type: Campus location with likelihood of student's patronage if used as residential or schooling apartment
Due to human nature, we are COUNTING on prospective buyer to do an INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION of the property in question before final commitment.
The goal is for the SELLER and BUYER not to be defrauded.
It might be wise to seek the LEAD of a PROPERTY LAWYER.
1. 3 detached upstairs with each having 4 flats (i.e. 12 flats).
2. A bangalow likely made up of 2 flats.
3. Land span: 100 X 200 ft with a vacant (unbuilt) 50 x 100 ft plot.
4. Fully fenced with some broken perimeters
5. Vacant borehole stand
6.Spacious car park
7. Drivable road
8. Prospect for future taring
9. Fully/currently occupied by individuals that will be ready to vacate building on notification
10. About 10 minutes drive from University of Benin
11. Flat topography
12. Habitable apartments with likelihood of minor renovation if need be.
13. Healthy and spacious
14. Double ended entrance
15. Serene location at Uwasota/Adolor, Ugbowo axis
16. Motorable access road
17. Public transportation with the aid of tricycles
18. Near by market at Adolor junction
19. Evergreen location
20. Drive in car park
21. Gardening space
22. Built up area
23. Freshly painted
1. Certificate of occupancy
2. Oba's approval
1. Onsite inspection when needed
2. Presentation of photocopies of documentation when appreciate
1. It is the SOLE DUTY of the buyer or buyer's representative to ensure that the property is not encumbered i.e. it was not previously used as FINANCIAL COLATERAL
2. It is the SOLE DUTY/RESPONSIBILITY of the prospective buyer to ENSURE that the property is genuine before financial commitment.
3. That the individual that brought this to the limelight is just a layman on the street and as such , he is not a property merchant.
4. That this was brought to public domain without any malicious intent (done in good faith).
Best of luck to INTERESTED PARTIES.
A 31 room hostel in Ekosodin is up For Sale, it's currently fully occupied (leased). Owner wants to sell because of a Project.
It's on a 100*100
Its a great investment opportunity, an average of 1.8million naire in rent annually.
this property is posted by A Real Estate fiem, you'll be required to pay 10% agency fee if you or a stand in purchases said property'
if interested in this property, print and fill this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfF724mL_4pRSVFmMHO7kO0oDo5347AZfa8bNL6ijUs-o_pwA/viewform?usp=pp_url or send a mail to [email protected] to get the form
snap and send us via email or whatsapp before you or your stand in gets to See the property.
Also note you'll pick up our rep from his current location, to the property and back
Edo is an inland state in central southern Nigeria. Its capital city is Benin City. It was formed on 27th August 1991 by the split of Bendel State into Edo and Delta State. It is bounded in the north and east by Kogi state, in the south by Delta state and in the west by Ondo state.
Edo state is home to several ethnicities, among them the Bini, Esan and Afemai. The state is renowned for its proficiency in sports and athletics and a culture of intellectual edification and scholastic excellence. The University of Benin, one of Nigeria's prominent Universities is located in Edo State, as are other institutions of higher learning.