An ultra Modern Self expressed Storey Building with 4Flats Comprising 2units of 3Bedrooms & 2units of 2Bedrooms on slightly more than 1Â½plots of land within a Highbrow Neighborhood with a tarred access road inside the Dsc township Estate, Orhuwhorun, Warri.
Prestige Gardens Estate is located in otor-udu warri, delta state. It has deed of assignment.
Its neighbourhoods are;
* magistrate court
* goody farm
* deeper life regional camp ground
* jerovah witness camp
* otor- udu lga, head quarters
* the land has a 12 months payment plan for those who cant afford to pay at once.
Powered by: FOAN Realties Ltd
for more details, contact: 08147614375
* inspection time mondays to saturdays 10am [email protected] km 140 dsc expressway, opp.Gemstone supermarket by ufuoma junction udu, warri
4 bedroom duplex house situated in quiet close inside Plantation City estate. Plenty of room for upgrades and expansion.
1. Foyer (lobby)
2. 2 Large Living Rooms (Adults & Children)
3. 2 large Dining rooms
4. Very large visitors room
5. Very large back varanda (upstairs) - great views
6. 1 boys quarters
7. 1 mini pool for aludts & children
8. 1 playground/garden area
9. 1 raised farm area
10. Master bedroom with: Walk-in-Closet, Home office, large Ensuite bath (shower & bath)
11. Kitchen with Pantry (store)
12. Outside Kitchen
13. Extra storage units
14. 1 visitors toilet
15. Generator house
16. outside Laundry area
17. large cedar block barbeque grill
Udu is a Local Government Area (LGA) in Delta state, Nigeria. The LGA has its capital/headquarters located in a town of Otor-Udu (a suburb of the Warri Metropolis). It is surrounded by a network of rivers and wetlands which feed its lush vegetation all year round. Udu is blessed with an abundance of natural resources such as rubber, oil palm, cassava, maize, fruits and vegetables; providing a ready source of income for its roughly 100,000 inhabitants.
Udu Local Government is the site of the Delta Steel Plant, Africa's first Direct Steel Reduction plant (variety of metallurgy), and Udu market; a Shell Gas Plant and a host of other industrial engineering facilities. Silica is available in a nearby town for the manufacture of glass and also is crude oil, natural gas and other minerals for the petrochemical industry. There is a railway line constructed by the Federal Government from Itakpe-Ajaokuta to Aladja.