There are 66 listings and 2 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Ughelli South, Delta, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Along Dsc Express Way, Otokutu, Ughelli South, Delta
- very secured location with good access road.
- 1 ante parlor with toilet
- 1 parlor down
- 1 parlor up
- 1 utility parlor
- all rooms ensuited, with 2 rooms having dedicated wardrobe space, and 1 room having a walk-in wardrobe and a veranda.
- 3 up veranda
- 1 outdoor toilet
- 2 dog cages
- 1 small generator house.
- 1 gatehouse with optional space for big generator.
- kitchen with a space of 2rooms, and a store, well furnished cabinet with marble top, ceramic gas burner with well channelled gas hose, washing machine, a deep freezer, a standing fridge, heat expeller, center table, chandelier.
- wired for internal and external cctv.
- wired for internet connectivity to the entire house
- finished with a modern dining table set, a seven (7) sitter chair (down parlor).
- 3 rooms furnished with beds, wardrobes, with the main master room having functional 50l water heater.
- all rooms, parlor has curtains.
- down parlor has 2 acs (1hp & 1.5hp) and a fan
- pop for the entire house.
- well painted internals with quality satin.
- 2 tvs (1 samsung smart 46inch & 1 hisense 40inch).
- 2 parlors & 1 room with excellent pop tv stand.
- 2 steps (1big & 1small).
- excellent lightings and high quality til...
Otokutu/egbo Road Opposite The Gas Filling Station, Otokutu, Otokutu, Ughelli South, Delta
Dry and opened land at otokutu/ egbo road opposite the gas filling station in serene area for a give a way price of #1,750,000 per plot. otokutu is an area that is developing very fast , grab the opportunity ...
Ughelli South is a Local Government Area (LGA) in Delta state, Nigeria. It has its capital/headquarters located in Otu-Jeremi. Ughelli South LGA came into existence on the 23rd of September, 1991 following the splitting of the defunct Ughelli LGA into two, the North and South LGAs. The LGA is made up of six major clans namely, Ughievwen, Ewu, Olomu, Effurun-Otor, Okparabe and Arhavwaren which make up the eleven wards of the LGA. It has an estimated population of 150,000 who are primarily farmers and fishermen. It is one of the highest oil producing areas in the state and the Otorogun Gas Plant, one of the largest in Africa is located at Otu-Jeremi. Like their northern brothers, they are Urhobo.