There are 37 listings and 7 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Zuba, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: brand new mega filling station with fourteen (14) pumps directly facing zuba-kaduna expressway, fct, abuja.
the property boasts of the following features:
- directly facing zuba-kaduna expressway
- twelve (12) functional pumps for pms (petrol)
- one (1) functional pump for dpk (kerosene)
- one (1) functional pump for ago (diesel)
- properly constructed and all operating licenses have been obtained
- there's also a building comprising of supermarket, alignment, manager's office, worship centre, etc.
- very open and developed area
- very prime location (located few metres from zuba general hospital)
title: certificate of occupancy and dpr license
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency & property marketing
- real estate development & advisory
tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Strategically located shopping mall at zuba facing the popular zuba express road, opposite nnpc & aa rano, on same lane with first bank and zenith bank zuba, abuja comprised of shops and ware houses to let . price ranges from n200,000 to ...
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.