There are 28 listings and 8 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Zuba, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: brand new mega filling station with fourteen (14) pumps directly facing zuba-kaduna expressway, fct, abuja.
the property boasts of the following features:
- directly facing zuba-kaduna expressway
- twelve (12) functional pumps for pms (petrol)
- one (1) functional pump for dpk (kerosene)
- one (1) functional pump for ago (diesel)
- properly constructed and all operating licenses have been obtained
- there's also a building comprising of supermarket, alignment, manager's office, worship centre, etc.
- very open and developed area
- very prime location (located few metres from zuba general hospital)
title: certificate of occupancy and dpr license
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency & property marketing
- real estate development & advisory
tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Newly built 4000 sachets per/hours capacity sachet water factory on land measuring 1,650sqm at zuba, abuja for sale.
1. reverse osmosis water treatment plant in the premises,
2. two dinli machine for packaging of the product,
3. filter tank, ( charcoal filter tank, sand filter tank.
4. one resin filter tank,
5. uv solex ultraviolet water sterilizer.
all this compliments the task to ensure the water is drinkable and healt...
A busy and very spacious shopping mall located at zuba facing the popular zuba express road, opposite nnpc & aa rano, on same lane with first bank and zenith bank zuba, abuja comprised of shops and ware houses , sitting on about 2200sqm land size for sale. price ; 1...
- a newly built shopping plaza
- located beside first bank plc and on the same lane with zenith bank plc at zuba (directly facing the popular zuba expressway) opposite nnpc & aa rano filling station respectively.
- the plaza comprised of 16no. shops and 2no. ware houses.
- sitting on about 800sqm.
- the property is not affected by road widening, expansion and modernization.
price ; 1...
A newly built shopping mall located at zuba ( directly facing the popular zuba express road) opposite nnpc & aa rano, adjoining first bank and on same lane with zenith bank zuba, abuja comprised of 16no. shops and 2no. ware houses , sitting on about 1000sqm land for sale. price ; 1...
Functional filing station for sale in abuja
9 for pms
1 for ago
1 for dpk
it comes with a big plaza with mechanic workshop
7 nos 45000 litres capacity underground tank
5 for pms
1 for ags
plot size - 5000sqm
location - zuba abuja
located on a busy express road
title - cofo with dpr approval
price - 3...
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.