There are 21 listings and 1 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Kpeyegyi, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: strategically located 2 units of studio apartments & 1 unit of 1 bedroom bungalow at kpeyegyi, after jikwoyi, abuja, fct.
- all room ensuite
- well purposed built structures
- excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- 24 hours security
- steady power supply
- very serene and secured environment
- close proximity to the expressway
- excellent real estate investment
- don't miss this opportunity (this is indeed a value for money)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.