There are 814 listings and 31 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Gwagwalada, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: well located 3 bedroom detached bungalow with 1 bedroom apartment at gwagwalada, abuja.
- the property is strategically located and within gwagwalada town
- very spacious compound
- there's a very spacious shop in front of the house
- well positioned kitchen with an exit
- excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- steady power supply in the neighbourhood
- very serene and secured neighbourhood
- excellent real estate investment
- don't miss this opportunity (this is indeed a value for money purchase)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Well apportioned fenced and gated plot of about 1.1hectare located directly on the popular gwagwalada by kuje road for sale .
title : c of o
purpose : commercial
price : 75million
contact : clinton ebinama & co
Distress 29ha farm land with c of o in gwagwalada.
farm land for sale. size: 29ha
title: c of o
location: expressway of gwagwalada. price: 30m asking
note: fcda recertified. inspection fee: #3000
please note: otto homes limited are not exclusive agent to this property, so a prospective client or agent is required to complete our inspection data form (id...
66, Customs College Road, King's Court Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja
Standard self-contain shortlet apartment, with 24hours solar powered lights, it has a 32inches tv, dstv decoder, a standard bed, kitchen where you can cook and a bathroom.
call us on 08145291800 or whatsapp and you can send us email at [email protected]
*land size* : 180hectares *(2 serial plot together 100 hects & 80 hect)*
*purpose* : mass housing.
*location* : gwagwalada by traders layout.
*title* : gwagwalada rofo (fcda rofo in process in agis)
*price* 15b net.
*n.b* : *the owner of the land is selling the two plots together*
*there is ground rent of #68m.*
*the owner is ready to meet buyer, both the buyer and the seller will go to agis to confirm the ground rent.*
*the seller will release land worth of #250m as collateral to the buyer so that the buyer will be more comfortable to release the 68m.*
*the buyer will pay the #68m, directly to agis.*
*note: please only serious buyer/ direct buyer's mandate should contact us. formal inspection of the property to hold strictly with the buyer on ground (after all necessary procedure), and no sighting of any documentation without the buyer*
intending buyer to compulsorily provide the following before inspection to enable us conduct due diligence:
1. a power of attorney, mandating the representative by the buying company to carry out inspection of the property on their behalf (if they are not inspecting the property themselves)
2. facilitator's commission letter sating the percentage the buyer is paying to the facilitators.
3. bankers references & supporting letter guaranteeing proof of funds( nb not your statement of account or account details please).
4. facilitators letter: buyer should write a facilitator's commission letter, stating the amount of percentage they will pay as facilitators commission at the closure of the transaction.
5. if you are not comfortable with your client being introduced to us ,then you can prepare a non-circumvention, non disclosure agreement which can be endorsed by us before the above (nos. 1&2).
also be informed that no form of financial commitment should be made until after physical inspection furthermore, your proof of fund should not necessarily detail your statement of account or bank account details but must come from a recognized financial institution eg bank auditing firm etc.
once these documents(1&2) alongside letter of interest (loi) are provided by the intending buyer, then we can jointly agree on the most convenient date and time to proceed for the inspection of the property before any form of financial commitment and to clear the doubt of advance fee fraud.
contact us for address to send your letter of interest(loi), power of attorney, and proof of fund addressed to:
email: [email protected]
call or whatsapp:
+2347038451502 - victor chiemeke
*for sale @ giri*
*location*: *sharing fence with customs quarters - giri - abuja*
*sizes* : 133 hectares (is a serial plot, one is 50 hectares and the second is 83 hectares)
*title* : amac cofo
*purpose* : mass housing
*net price* : 5b net.
* broker's commission:5%*
1. letter of intent
2. facilitator's commission letter
3. proof of funds or bank comfort letter
4. inspection/meeting with the owner
5. payment, agreement and take over.
*no buyer, no inspection*
*only for serious buyer.*
*document is available at request. inspection can be carry out any time.*
*hot mass housing*
*land for sales.*
*land size: 400 hectrs.*
*( serial plots ).*
*location:* gwagwalada, fct, abuja.
*purpose:* estate development /
*title:* area council c of o.
1600sqm land for
land is with 1no
carcass @roof level (a
block of 4 no. 1
bedroom apt flat)
another block of 4no 1
bdrm flat at dpc level
and 3rd block at
foundation level, same
plan as the other 2
Gwagwalada is a Local Government Area (LGA) located in Abuja FCT, Nigeria. Gwagwalada is one of the six local government area councils of the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria, together with Abaji, Kuje, Bwari, Kwali and the Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC). Gwagwalada Area Council was created on 15th October, 1984. The headquarters of this area is situated in Gwagwalada. Gwagwalada town is the main town in this area.