There are 5 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Oke-Aro, Ogun, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
*for sale:* a mini estate with 24blocks of flats at matogun, after oke aro, via iju ishaga or ojodu/berger, lagos state
24 apartments in all.
2nos of 3 bedrooms flats
3nos of 2 bedrooms flats
11nos of 1 bedroom flats
8nos of a room self-contained apartments
with floor tiles, spacious room, toilet, bathroom, kitchen with cabinets,
1) flat 1. three bed flat ( 3 toilets)
2) flat 2. three bed flat ( 3 toilets)
3) flat 3. two bed flat (2 toilets)
4),flat 4. two bed flat (2 toilets)
5) flat 5. self room flat (1 toilet)
6) flat 6. self room (1 toilet)
7) flat 7. one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
8) flat 8. two-bedroom duplex (2 toilets )
9) flat 9:: one bed flat (1 toilet)
10) flat 10. self room flat (1 toilet)
11) flat 11. one bed flat (1 toilet)
12) flat 12. one bed flat (1 toilet)
13) flat 13. one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
14) flat: 14: one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
15) flat: 15: one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
16) flat 16: one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
17) flat: 17: one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
18) flat: 18: one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
19) flat 19. one bedroom flat (1 toilet)
20) unit 20. self room flat (1 toilet)
21) flat 21: self room flat (1 toilet)
22) flat 22: self room flat (1 toilet)
23) flat 23: self room flat (1 toilet)
24) flat 24: self room flat (1 toilet)
built 10years ago
title: cof o, & street name after the owner so the new owner can change it to his or her name.
*land size:* 1300sqmts (2plots of land)
This is a 7 bedroom detached house with a room bq located in oke-aro, off fagba.
this property is tastefully finished and the rooms are quite spacious.
there are 4 bedrooms downstairs (all ensuite), a kitchen and a large sitting room . there are 3 bedrooms upstairs (1 ensuite), a sitting room and a kitchen.
there is a power house (with pre-paid meter), a generator house that can accommodate a 30 kva generator, a dog house with cage, a borehole, a room boys quarters and children play zone.
the property is lying on 827.340 sq m.
the title document is c of...
Dele Odunlade Street, Yewande Avenue, Giwa, Oke-Aro, Ogun
The subject property is located on a corner piece plot between dele odunlade street (where the detached house fronts onto) and an unnamed close (where the bare land is presently in use as fish ponds/farm fronts onto).
it is marketable as two (2) independent properties;
i. detached house with ample parking space on a land area measuring about 729.718sqm
ii. bare land measuring about 647.138sqm; incorporating concrete and plastic fish ponds with outhouse used as farm office with generator shed. it is ripe and ready for further development.
the main house can be used as a residential house or adaptable to flats and various other uses such as school, guest house/hotel amongst other uses.
un-developed land for redevelopment is located at the rear portion of the detached house and is presently in use as a fish ponds/farm. it is sellable as a single and separate unit and for various purposes.
ideal for church with the rear section, re-developable for church auditorium and main house for other uses.
good and marketable title of registered certificate of occupancy
Ogun State is a state in western Nigeria. It borders Lagos State to the South, Oyo and Osun states to the North, Ondo State to the east and the republic of Benin to the west. Abeokuta is the capital and largest city in the state.
The state's nickname is "Gateway to Nigeria". It was created in February 1976 from the former Western State. The 1991 census recorded a total population of 2,338,570 residents. The state governor is Senator Ibikunle Amosun.
Ogun State, today, has emerged as one of the fastest growing business destinations in Nigeria, with several local and international businesses and factories strategically sited within the 2 km government acquisition area of the Lagos - Sagamu expressway. With Dangote's cement factory in Ibese, Nestle, DHL, Big Treat, Coleman Cables and several others, Ogun State may as well be the investor's haven in the Sub Region.