There are 1 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Koroduma, Nasarawa, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: very spacious and well-located 4-bedroom bungalow located behind karu ultra-modern market, one-man village, new karu, nasarawa state.
- the estate is located just beside the popular dunamis international church, koroduma, one-man village
- the property being sold has the following amenities:
1. fully fenced and gated.
2. the property has extra space/expanse of bare land of about 215sqm (able to contain another 2 units of 2 bedroom apartments)
3. the building is located within a fully developed community
4. the property is on a corner piece
5. the property has a valid c of o
6. pop ceiling
7. borehole and erected tank
- very good rental and resale value
- budget property in a sought-after estate
- indeed, an excellent investment
- proximity to the estate is via abuja-keffi expressway
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
gabriel: +2348155242305 (call/ whatsapp)
isaiah: +2348121111428 (ca...
Nasarawa is a state located in north-central part of Nigeria. Its capital city is Lafia. The creation of this state was on 1st October, 1996Â from Plateau state during Abacha's regime.Â Nasarawa State is bound by the following states: in the north by Kaduna State, in the west by the Abuja Federal Capital Territory, in the south by KogiÂ and Benue States and in the east by Taraba and Plateau States.
Nasarawa has a diverse range of ethnic groups indigenous to the state. According to the 2006 census a little less than 2 million people reside in the state. The state has 13 local governments.Â The state is home to many tertiary institutions namely: Nasarawa State and Federal University, Federal and State Polytechnics, the Federal College of Agriculture and the Federal College of Education.