There are 4 listings and 1 available land in Al Madina Estate, Karshi, Abuja, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: well laid out estate dry land measuring 356sqm at al madina estate, karshi-orozo, abuja, fct.
- already built up with infrastructure estate land
- you can decide to buy bare land or with foundation for 3bedroom bungalow and duplex
- regular-shaped dry plot
- ready for immediate development
- excellent real estate investment
- suitable for residential developments
- located within a serene, secured and organised gated estate
- the estate is located directly on a fully tarred road
- estate electrification with poles already done
- flexible payment arrangement which can be discussed
- the estate is a replica of 'garden of eden'
- many families are already living in the estate
- proximity to the abuja city upon completion of apo-karshi expressway
- popular landmarks/ monuments in the area are navy estate karshi, federal science &technical college orozo, loyola jesuit college orozo, federal treasury academy orozo, the polytechnic jikwoyi, amongst others.
title: certificate of occupancy (c of o)
infrastructural development levy: n1m
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.