5 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplexes in Port Harcourt, Rivers
There are 5 available 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes in Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria. The semi-detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each semi-detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
newly built detached 5 bedroom duplex with modern facilities in a calm and secured neighbourhood
land size: 1 plot of land
asking price 65million (negotiable)
further enquiries and arrangement for inspection contact vico properties on 08063839405, 08182059...
Twin duplex of 5 bedrooms each, 2 room service quarters, a gate house with generator house under on 2 plots of land at iboloji layout ( ikwerre rd) for sale at 25m
for viewing/more enquiries
: 0706 697 9222
: [email protected]
For rent: executive, elegant and superbly finished 5 bedrooms semi-detached duplex at at ewah street, elekahia, port harcourt, rivers state.
* all rooms en-suite with visitor's toilet
* large sitting room with well defined dinning area
* good accessibility
* large bedrooms with wardrobe
* borehole for adequate water supply in the compound
* large master's bedroom with balcony
* water heaters
* ample and fitted kitchen
* well connected road network system
* ample parking space
* fully interlocked compound
* security house
* 24 hours security guards in the compound
* regular power supply
* adorn with top-notch fittings and fixtures
* conducive and secured neighborhood
rent: 1.5 million (per annum)
for further enquiry / arrangement for inspection please contact:
donald: 08057258957 (call / whatsapp)
* estate agency and property marketing
* real estate advisory and property management.
For sale: brand new, elegance and tastefully built 5 bedroom detached duplex in an impeccably delivered estate, woji, port harcourt, rivers state.
- the estate is fully fitted with state of the art facilities.
- tastefully constructed in a serene environment
- ample parking space
- water treatment plan
- estate cleaning services
- street lighting
- good drainage
- high level security
- massive living room with guests toilet
- good access road
- good power supply in the estate
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- large master's bedroom
- spacious kitchen
- spacious bedrooms
- secured and conducive environment
price: n40 million (50% cash, balance 3 months)
for further enquiries /arrangement for inspection, please contact:
edikan : 08177766339 (call/ whatsapp)
stanley: 08177766119 (call/whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
- tel: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp), +2348177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
- email: [email protected]
- website: www.bluehedgerealtors....
Port-Harcourt is the capital city of an oil producing state, Rivers state, Nigeria. It is also the largest city in the state. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta. As of 2016, the Port-Harcourt urban area has an estimated population of 1,865,000 inhabitants, up from 1,382,592 as of 2006. The area that became Port-Harcourt in 1912 was before that part of the farmlands of the Diobu village group of the Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group.
In 1956 crude oil was discovered in commercial quantities at Oloibiri, and Port-Harcourt's economy turned to petroleum when the first shipment of Nigerian crude oil was exported through the city in 1958. Through the benefits of the Nigerian petroleum industry, Port-Harcourt was further developed, with aspects of modernization such as overpasses and city blocks. Oil firms that currently have offices in the city include Royal Dutch Shell and Chevron.
There are a number of quality institutions found in the city, they are: Rivers State University of Science and Technology, University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Ignatius Ajuru University and Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology.