3 bedroom terraced duplex for sale
Lifecamp Road, Idu Industrial, Abuja
*the luxiar apartments phase 2, idu sabo (nhf/rent-to-own applicable)*
become an abuja landlord through our nhf funded rent-to-own project and pay in installments for 30 years without pmi wahala!
through the nhf/rent-to-own scheme; you pay 30% equity (down payment) on the amount of your chosen house type, and spread the remaining 70% balance for as long as 30 years!
you can choose to pay outrightly or pay 30% down payment and spread the payment over 12 months.
3-bedroom terrace duplex with 2 living rooms all en suite.
2-bedroom block of flats all en suite.
3-bedroom block of flats all en suite.
- 15 minutes drive to the cbd: multiple access roads to central area and other locations in abuja
- 5 minutes drive to the idu train station
- 25 mins drive to the airport
- 7 minutes drive to the nizamiye hospital (turkish hospital)
- 3 minutes drive to the idu industrial/institutions layout
good road network
steady electricity/water supply
presence of recreational area, shopping mall, school, clinic, and worship centres
spacious parking areas
the estate is bounded by a dual-carriage interstate road.
you have enriched your landlord enough, now is the time to become a landlord and get enriched.
contact riri on 08138655...
Added on 23 Jan 2023