There are 93 listings and 7 available houses in Diplomatic Zones, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Description of property, plot 294 zone a, apo abuja.
1. 4 units of 3 bedroom and parlor.
2. 4 units of 2 bedroom and parlor.
3. 2 units of 1 bedroom and parlor.
4. 4 units of 1 room self contain.
property description @ plot 294 zone a apo abuja
1) 1st building is 4 units of 3 bedroom and sitting room
2) 2nd building is 4 units of 2 bedrooms and sitting room
3) 3rd building is duplex of 2 units of 1 bedroom and sitting room
4) 4th building is boys quarters of 4 units of 1 room self-contained
5) 2 over head tank and borehole for water supply
6) spacious parking spaces
7) total rooms 26, total bedrooms 26 and total toilets 26
8) total land areas is 1, 312sqms
@ 250 million asking price
4 bedrooms fully detached duplex with penthouse and bq, equipped kitchen with microwave,cooker, fridge and so on, with general swimming pool and gym located @ katampe extension abuja, going for 250m......
Well finished and well located top-notch brand new 3 bedroom terrace duplex with a room boys qoutrs swimming pool generator gym large compound space katampe ext for sale #80 million and for rent::#6 million service charge #1 million agency and legal fees #10% contingency fees ...
ministers quarters is a very secured place past senate president and other private dignitaries resides.
short video available on only serious request.
property attracts 5% professional fees please. tha...
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.