Interested in this property?
Prime real estate within a second to none residential estate completely serviced with sustainability in energy, waste disposal and other residential amenities.
FOR SALE: THE CHEVRON TWIN LAKES ESTATE is a mixed use phased development on
approximately 200 hectares of land located opposite the Chevron Nigeria Limited Head Office
and south of the Chevron roundabout on the Lekki-Epe Expressway.
We refer to the above subject matter and have the pleasure to introduce to you the property
described hereunder which is available for outright purchase and also very good for
investment purpose for an investor that wants to recoup his/her investment within a short
period of time.
Location: Twin Lake Estate directly opposite Chevron
Land size: 1549sqm
Title: Registered Deed of Assignment
Description: Prime residential land within Twin Lake Estate designed to be self-sufficient
with a central utility plant that contains water and sewage treatment facilities, central
distribution hub for voice, data and television transmission, a power plant for uninterrupted
power supply whenever the public utility goes down, facility for fire emergencies, 24/7
security complemented by a 3-meter high perimeter fence all round the property and tarred
internal road network.
The Twin Lakes Estate is divided into two portions -- Northern portion and Southern portion.
Asking Price: N280million (Two Hundred and Eighty Million Naira)
- The subject property sits on 1549sqm on premium residential land.
- Basic comparables shows a 1000sqm of land at Nicon Town (similar estate)
comparable facilities and the same promoters commands between N250, 000 --
N280, 000/ sqm while compared with Twin Lake that commands N150, 000 - N180,000 per Sam
Invariably it shows a discounted pricing of N100, 000 /sqm making it
- Cost of construction with similar building approvals would yield the same as in Nicon
Town resulting in capital values for finished units in Twin Lake to be at par with Nicon
- In Rental Values/ cash flows Twin Lake projections shows similar prospects of rent
equality but with great potential to absorb demand due to availability of development
land. Unlike Nicon Town reaching its saturation point in its life cycle the shift
projections would be imminent.
- As an investment destination, Twin Lakes would yield a shorter payback period as
compared to Nicon Town, however as an acquisition of home Twin Lakes would
provide more savings and value in terms of modern services and amenities.
From the analysis above, it is evident that the property is very good for investment purpose
as the return on investment is within a very good and reasonable time frame.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Office -- Data Centre, Banking Hall
- Shopping Mall, Amusement Park, Cinema, Leisure Park
- Hotel, Convention Centre, Hospital, Multipurpose Hall.
- Institutional Playing Fields.
- Residential Housing
- Community Facilities -- Lawn Tennis, Swimming Pools, Sports Facilities, Lake Resort.
- Alternative Power -- Gas/Solar
- Utilities -- Access Control, Workshops, Fire Station, CCTV/Internal WIFI, Warehouse,
- Water Treatment
- Central Sewage Treatment
- Telecommunication Facilities
- Educational Facilities -- School
|Property Ref: 953230||Added On: 21 May 2021||Last Updated: 01 Sep 2021|
|Market Status: Available||Type: Residential Land||Total Area: 1,549 sqm|
|Covered Area: 1,549 sqm|
Twin Lake Estate, Lekki Expressway, Lekki, Lagos
Interested in this property?