Interested in this property?
Buy Your Plot in the Milton - an Interesting Urban Lifestyle for You
LET'S TAKE YOU DOWN THE HISTORY IN FEW SECONDS.....
Many years ago, the now bubbling neighborhood of Lekki was not attractive to investors because in their estimation, they are far-flung from civilization, susceptible to flood, poor communities etc. Today, the narrative has changed as the lowest property in Lekki goes for nothing less than N20 million.
Awoyaya, a community along the Lekki-Epe expressway has become a hub for developers. In few years, your investment in the real estate market in Awoyaya will prove to be the best decision you will be proud to have made.
I can mention a few reasons why i think Awoyaya is the new Real Estate Investment Haven and why you must be part of it now.
1. Affordable Luxury Housing: Awoyaya is home of affordable luxury housing.
2. Long stretch of Good accessRoad: The Lekki-Epe expressway is one of the longest stretch of good roads in Lagos State. This long stretch of road is already attracting investments in factories, large department stores, cinemas etc.
3. Proximity to the Dangote Refinery : The Dangote Petroleum Refinery in the Lekki Free Trade Zone is within 1hr 30 minutes drive to Awoyaya. This refinery holds the promise of creating over a hundred thousand jobs when it starts running. The effect of this your real estate investment can only be imagined.
4. Security: The Lekki-Epe axis where Awoyaya is founded is arguably the safest part of Lagos due to its nearness to the coastline and the absence of adjoining trunk roads. The proud reputation of the axis as the home to many of Lagos' most influential and affluent people has also made the government to beef up security in the area.
5. Presence of Social Amenities: Awoyaya is within short distance to good schools, fitness facilities,high-quality hospitals, cinemas, clusters of nice neighborhoods, shopping malls. People are naturally attracted to living in places that can provide all these in one place. This is also a major reason you won't be making a mistake investing in the real estate development going on in Awoyaya.
The Milton Estate is even more desirable considering the facilities and amenities in the estate. Units and plots of lands are still available. Kindly see details below
Best Title: Governor's Consent
Plot sizes: 500 & 300 SQM:
New Promo Prices: N21million
Payment Plan: Up to 12 months
Initial deposit: N3million only.
* Potable Water
* Security Cameras
* 24/7 Power Supply
* Solar Street Light
* Drainage System
* Swimming Pool
* Lake Front
* Caleb British Int School
* Eko Akete Ocean Garden
* Edidot Schools
* Green Springs Schools
* Coscharis Motor
Lakowe Golf Course
Lufasi Nature Park
Development timeline: 2 years
Call/WhatsApp Now 07066867890, 08162304026
|Property Ref: 677601||Added On: 20 Jul 2020||Last Updated: 04 Dec 2020|
|Market Status: Available||Type: Residential Land||Total Area: 500 sqm|
The Milton, Awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Interested in this property?