Mixed-use land for sale
Owode Egba, Obafemi Owode, Ogun
₦400,000 per acre
Location: *owode egba, obafemi owode lga, ogun state.*
it's my pleasure to inform you that ten (10) acres to 49 acres of land will sell for n500 per acre while from 50 acres to 100 and above acres will sell at n400k per acre.
operating already in the farming community are poultry, piggery, crops, etc.
it's close proximity to lagos is another catch thus attracting farmers and non farmers alike from various part of lagos and the south west to come purchase land here.
the lands are strictly for agriculture and farming purposes thus prompting the influx of small, medium, and large agricultural firms into this local government area.
foreign entities like the chinese have also acquired large expanse of lands for their agricultural/farming use.
*land suitable for;*
- industrialized and subsistence agriculture/farming
- good road access
- good proximity to highly developed locations e.g. the lagos-ibadan express way, the abeokuta-sagamu road, the sagamu-papalantoro road.
- good proximity to popular places such as: murtala muhammad international airport lagos, redeemed christian church of god's redemption camp, nasfat's prayer ground (islamic), mountain of fire and miracle's prayer city (mfm), and the retreat camp of the deeper life bible centre.
- very good climate
- close proximity to electricity grid
- land can support infrastructure
- very good soil type, not rocky
- no flooding
- reliable cell phone reception
- water drill possible
- land ownership authentication guaranteed
- no encumbrances and no omo - onile (land union)
- flexible payment plans; installment payment option (terms and conditions applies)
mobilization fee for inspection is just n5k
*for more information or enquiries, contact martins*
calls: *08063416905, 080565684...