There are 18 listings and 2 available land for sale in Brains and Hammers Estate, Abuja, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: well located dry detached duplex plot measuring approximately 650sqm in an estate at galadimawa, fct, abuja.
- well located land in an organized and developed estate
- located in a serviced estate
- ready to build
- already approved plan for a 5 bedroom detached house with bq
- excellent real estate investment (rapid rate of capital appreciation)
- suitable for residential purpose (bungalow)
- it can be closed (purchased) asap and it's on the basis of 'first come, first served'
- title: certificate of occupancy (c of o)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.