Detached Duplexes for Sale in Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo
There are 1 available detached duplexes for sale in Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria. The detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Neatly and newly built house in the heart of bodija.
- 2 living rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- long dinning space
- mordern kitchen with store
- visitors toilet and bath
- security house
- long space for family lounge
- 2 bedroom bq with two toilets
- 2 entry/ exit gate.
- property is fully tiled with pop
- pop is design in simplicity and beautiful to behold
- compound is fully interlocked
- beautiful railings all through
- location is centralized with tarred road reaching the house.
- the house is simply beautiful to behold
- property is located in a gated estate
for more info and inspection tour
Ibadan is the capital city of Oyo state, in south-western part of Nigeria. It is the most populous city in the state with a population of 3 million. It is the third most populous city in Nigeria, after Lagos and Kano; Ibadan has the largest geographical area in Nigeria. The city was the largest and most populous city in the country at Nigerian Independence, and the third in Africa after Cairo and Johannesburg.
Islam is the dominant religion in Ibadan with the overwhelming majority of the core Ibadan City Center inhabitants being Muslims. Christianity is the 2nd most popular religion in the city. Ibandan dwellers engage in marketing ofÂ cassava, cocoa, cotton, timber, rubber, and palm oil. The city embodies several industries such as Agro allied, Textile, Food processing, Health Care and Cosmetic, Tobacco processing and Cigarette manufacturing, Leather-works and furniture making Etc.