The average price of houses for sale in Nyanya, Abuja is ₦60,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦60,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦3,500,000. There are 84 listings and 6 available houses for sale in Nyanya, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Distress sale: well located studio, 1 & 2 bedroom bungalows with gate house & shops at nyanya phase 4, abuja, fct.
- the house comprises of 3 units of studio apartments, 2 units of 1 bedroom apartments, 2 units of 2 bedroom apartments, and 2 units of shop spaces.
- there are four (4) overhead tanks
- the property is on a land area of 100ft x 100ft
- excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- very large compound space (fully fenced with gate)
- 24 hours security
- steady power supply in the neighbourhood
- very serene and secured environment blended with nature
- excellent real estate investment with good rental value
- don't miss this opportunity (this is a good investment property)
- close proximity to ecobank, gaskiya pharmacy, lifetime pharmacy, watchman catholic church, dominion chapel international church, n. k. s. t. church, all at nyanya.
title: right of occupancy (r of o)
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
5bedroom terraced duplex
3 sitting rooms
pergola roof garden
2 dedicated car parks
24hrs power supply
independent power and water supply
all in a mini-gated est...
This one is more of a rental property
2 units of 2 bedroom, 2 units of 1 bedroom, 3 units of self contain, 2 stores and 1 gate man house.
all rooms ensuite with water heater
yearly income on rent for the full house is 2.5m annually
asking price is 60m
plot size: 1000sqm
location: phase 4, nyanya, abuja
document : r of o
buyer to pay broker fee .
clean and spacious 3 buildings in a compound. the first has 3-bedroom apartments while the second is a 2 bedroom apartment. while the other is a 1 bedroom. situated in nyanya by winners chapel
and its sitting in 926sqm
price -30million negotiable
Spacious 3-bedroom bungalow within a mini estate at nyanya , abuja for sale.
features include :
.top quality tiles
.quality doors / security doors
.lovely ceiling fittings /wall brackets
clinton ebinama and co.
The average price of houses for sale in Nyanya, Abuja is ₦60,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦60,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦3,500,000.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.