The average price of houses for sale in Kabusa, Abuja is ₦35,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦80,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦14,500,000. There are 59 listings and 8 available houses for sale in Kabusa, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: ambassadorial 4 bedroom semi-detached house with bq at kabusa garden, abuja, fct.
- strategically located
- very spacious house
- land area: approximately 800 square metres
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guests toilet
- large sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious bedrooms with balcony
- very large kitchen with pantry
- steady power supply in the estate
- located in a very serene and secured estate blended with nature
- it is a must-see (this is a real value for money)
- to be sold 'as is'
- proximity to sunnyvale estate
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Well built house with 1 floor; house consist of 2 living rooms, 3 bedrooms in the main house and a 1 room bq attached from behind.
house has a backyard area of about 20 square meters and a front yard for parking of about 30 square meters.
the rooms including the living rooms and kitchen are spacious.
the estate is secured and sere...
The average price of houses for sale in Kabusa, Abuja is ₦35,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦80,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦14,500,000.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.