The average price of houses for sale in Dape, Abuja is ₦50,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦280,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦24,500,000. There are 72 listings and 5 available houses for sale in Dape, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale: brand new & very spacious luxury 3 bedroom terrace house with bq at dape district, by life camp, abuja, fct.
- the house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- this is a world-class architectural edifice
- very spacious and fully interlocked compound
- excellent space arrangement
- all room en suite with guests toilet
- large sitting rooms (ground and first floor)
- spacious bedrooms with sitout
- well fitted kitchen
- constant clean water supply
- steady power supply
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- en suite boys-quarters
- excellent rental and resale values
- located in a very serene and secured mini-estate blended with nature
- it is a must-see (this is a real value for money)
- proximity to karmo district, idu industrial, mbora district, gwarinpa estate, and other parts of abuja city
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
patrick: +2348177766110 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
4 bedroom terrace duplex with bq fully finished n67.5 million. these prices are for when fully completed but will change at intervals as we recently just commenced hence these prices for now.... 18 months payment plan available. initial deposit n5 million. prices are subject to change.
location: lifecamp dape abuja
agency fee of 5 % is applicable. for enquiries and inspection:
whatsapp: +234- 7034546007
call: +234- 8177041...
The average price of houses for sale in Dape, Abuja is ₦50,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦280,000,000 while the cheapest costs ₦24,500,000.
Find out more
About Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.