The average price of houses short let in Ikate, Lekki, Lagos is ₦85,000 per day. The most expensive house costs ₦297,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦20,700 per day. There are 291 listings and 144 available houses short let in Ikate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
This redefines the narrative of luxury in the heart of ikate, lekki phase 1. it's a detached building with just three in a compound..
features include :
- decently spaced living space with a smart tv
- internet/wi-fi access
- 24 hrs power supply
- all rooms en-suite with functional ac units and tvs
- garden for relaxation/recreation
- mini lounge on the first floor
- snooker board/pool table
- three in a compound so your privacy is guaranteed
- secure gated neighborhood
- private spacious balcony in the masters
- general spacious balcony on the first floor
- massive masters bedroom with a mini living area
- modern bathroom design
All room ensuite,filled with split unit air conditioner
- filled kitchen with appliances
- free unlimited internet
- dstv explorer
- 24 hours power availability
- 24/7 security and cctv
- well drained access roads
- adequate parking space in concrete stamped compound
- 24 hours round the clock customer care line with routine house keeping for each unit every 48 ho...
This is a platinum luxury 5bedroom detached duplex apartment located at ikate-lekki that is designed and furnished for your unique taste.
amenities include but not limited to:
- 24 hours power supply
- smart led tv
- unlimited fibre optic internet
- mandatory daily housekeeping
- balcony with a great view
- on site maintenance,
- exquisite and modern furniture/furnishing.
Victoria Bay 3 Nike Art Gallery Road., Ikate, Lekki, Lagos
If you're looking for a perfect place with luxurious fittings, amazing view and of course free wifi to keep you connected to the rest of the world.
we know just the right place for you. shoot us a dm right away and let's get started.
247 tight security
close to the beach
adult swimming pool
children swimming pool
astroturf football pi...
We have a luxury 4 bedroom terrace duplex in the heart of lekki
location: ikate, lekki
price : 105k
(minimum of 3 night stay) open to discount if the stay is more than 14 days
-all room en-suite
-cave room/game room
-unlimited wifi internet
-washing machine with dryer
-spacious living room
-fully equipped kitchen
-24hrs light and water
-excellent house keeping service
-access to all lekki activities.
ref is w...
The average price of houses short let in Ikate, Lekki, Lagos is ₦85,000 per day. The most expensive house costs ₦297,000 per day while the cheapest costs ₦20,700 per day.
Find out more
About Lekki, Lagos
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.