There are 395 listings and 3 available flats, houses, land and commercial property for rent in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Mbiabong, Off Oron Road, Opposite Shelter Market, Uyo, Akwa Ibom
For rent: newly built one bedroom terrace bungalow at mbiabong, off oron road, opposite shelter market, uyo akwa ibom state
this is a newly built one bedroom flats conveniently situated in a built up area at mbiabong, off oron road, opposite shelter market, uyo. the property features one of the finest level of design with modern fittings and fixtures and top-notch quality and impressive internal and external spaces.
the sitting room and the bedroom for the one bedroom flats are spacious with contemporary quality fittings putting family in mind, taking note of standard finishes. the compound can park upto 20 cars
- 22hours power supply in the area
- 24hours water supply
- brand new
- paved compound
- excellent space arrangement
- guests toilet
- spacious bedrooms with large balcony and veranda
- double ventilation
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- one of the best houses in the area for now in terms of impeccable finishing, functionality and uniqueness
- located close to the tarred road
prices: n300,000 for the one bedroom flats; per annum
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
samuel: 08177766118 (call/ whatsapp)
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
email: [email protected]
Rent a private offices or shared working space in a growing enterprise hub at very affordable prices. the services comes with wifi and standby power for charging phones and laptops.
services on offer
lots of services on offer and more being added including
desk and chair provided for shared spaces
stand by power
free wife added to your package
phone and computer charging
business services such as printing, etc
create, innovative and progressive environment
cafe for coffee, snacks and f...
For rent: brand new, spacious and tastefully finished 7 bedrooms detached duplex with ample space at osongama estate, uyo, akwa ibom state.
* suitable for both residential and commercial purposes
* all rooms en-suite with visitor's toilet
* large sitting rooms with well defined dinning area
* children lounge
* study room/ library
* suitable for school, hospital, hotel, administrative quarters/ office etc
* good accessibility
* large bedrooms with wardrobe
* large master's bedroom with balcony
* water heaters
* ample and we'll fitted kitchen
* well connected road network system
* ample parking space
* modern increte/ stamp concrete floor
* security house
* constant power supply
* adorn with top-notch fittings and fixtures
* conducive and secured neighborhood
rent: 3.5 million (per annum)
for further enquiry / arrangement for inspection please contact:
donald: 08057258957 (call / whatsapp)
* estate agency and property marketing
* real estate advisory and property management.
Akwa Ibom is a state in Nigeria which is located at the coastal southern or south-eastern part of the coubtry; lying between latitudes 4°321 and 5°331 North, and longitudes 7°251 and 8°251 East with it's capital city as Uyo. It came into existence on the 23rd of September 1987 by the Federal Military Government under General lbrahim Babangida, out of Cross River State. The state is populated with over 5 million people and over 10 million in dispersion. Akwa Ibom is currently the highest oil- and gas-producing state in the country. The inhabitants of the state are: Ibibio, Annang, Ibeno and Eket. The Ibibio are the largest group, whilst the Annang, which form the second largest group, speak a language very similar to the Ibibio Language. Ibeno and Eket speak a similar language, and are located at the ocean. The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue-Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger-Congo group of languages.