There are 1 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Ndokwa East, Delta, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
THESE OIL FIELDS/BLOCKS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN ADDITION TO THE PREVIOUS ONES I SENT.
(1) OML - 56 is located at Rivers State off-shore and the selling price is $5b.
(2) OML - 36 is located at Bayelsa off-shore and selling price at $5b.
(3) OML - 88 is located at the Niger Delta and its selling at $4b.
(4) OML - 14 is located at Calabar at off-shore and its selling at $5b.
(5) OML - 135 is located at Akwa Ibom state off-shore and its selling at $4.5b.
(6) OML 104. Price: $4bn net
(7) OML 115. Price: $6bn net
(8) OML 6. Price:$6billion
(9) OML 109. Price: $5.5billion.
(10) OML 110. Price: $5.6 billion are on-shore.
(11) OPL 233. Price: $6billion
(12) OML 289. Price: $5.4 billion
Are off-shore with part of them on-shore.
Experts said there are up to 10 fields in one block.
(13) Sale price of Oza field is 150M$.
The contract expiry is 2028 with likelihood of extension to 2038
Delta state is located in the sout-south geopolitical zone. The state is rich in oil and agricultural production. Its capital city is Asaba. The state was named after the delta of the river Niger. It was created from the former Bendel State in 1991. The state has 25 local government areas. Warri is the biggest commercial city in the state. Other major towns are Agbor, Ughelli, Oghara, Sapele and Ogwashi-uku.
Delta State shares common boundaries with Edo, Ondo , Imo, Anambra and Bayelsa States. In the south west and south it has approximately 122 kilometres of coastline bounded by the Bight of Benin on the Atlantic ocean.