There are 9 listings and 1 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
The tank farm at ikot-abasi better described as hereunder.
1. area of land = 3.557 hectares
2. no of storage & capacity of each
tank 1 (dpk) = 5, 101, 000
tank 2 (pms) = 6, 500, 000
tank 3 (pms) = 6, 560, 000
tank 4 (ago) = 5, 109, 000
3. water facilities - borehole water supply
4. fire facilities - fire house generating set, hydrant tank (500,000 litres),foam tank as well as other firefighting equipment like fire extinguishers and
safety gadgets. pipes also linked to natural water source.
5. pipe network - 700 metres double cargo lines from fresh synergy jetty to
the tank farm.
6. office facilities - office block comprising of administrative offices,conference room, laboratory and store.
7. jetty, loading bay - loading bay with four (4) loading arms powered by four (4) pumps.
8. safety facilities - personal protection equipment like safety boots, helmets etc and well trained
safety personnel with hse practices.
9. security facility - perimeter fence/gates, security house and facilities maintained by trained
registered irrevocable power of attorney being processed for a certificate of occupancy covering the land area and operational license from the department of petroleum
sales price at: n8,500,000,000 (five billion five hundred million naira only)
condition: outright purchase
original documents/other confidential information, shall be made available in
the course of our meeting/ inspection.
nobity properties llc.
Ikot Abasi is a Local Government Area (LGA) in Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria. It has its headquarters in the town of Ikot Abasi. It is bounded by Oruk Anam Local Government Area in the north, Mkpat Enin and Eastern Obolo Local Government Areas in the east and the Atlantic Ocean in the south. The Imo River forms the natural boundary in the west separating it from Rivers State. The people of Ikot Abasi are made up of the Ibibio ethnic group with diverse cultural heritage and tradition. They speak the Ibibio language.
Ikot Abasi is made up of five clans namely: Ikpa Edemaya Clan, Ikpa Ibekwe Clan, Ikpa Nnung Assang Clan, Ukpum Ette Clan and Ukpum Okon Clan. The area is dotted with tourist attraction centres. Her beautiful beach front at Uta Ewa, the Berger Jetty along Uta Ewa creek and the coastline create attractive tourist resorts. The oil fields include Utapate (onshore). Adna (offshore) and Asabo (offshore). Arable agricultural produce include cassava, yam, sweet yam and maize while cash crops are not limited to oil palm, coconut, raffia, rubber and palm kernel. There is abundant forest reserve for timber and wild life while commercial fishing thrives in the area.