Beautifully finished with state of the arts facilities.
Service Charge is N3m per annum while rent is N14m.
We have another 3bedrooms apartment at 13m rent per annum but landlord seeks 2years rent. Service charge per annum remains at 3m per annum.
Exquisitely finished Fully Serviced Apartment in an Estate. 24Hours security, cctv surveillance...Swimming pool, gym and other appurtenant structures. Service Charge is N3m per annum.
Brand new, well located ultra modern apartments.
- Thermally Efficient Faade System
- Entry to the building is through a spacious, well decorated lobby
- High-speed passenger elevators
- 100% back up power supply
- 24 hour maintenance and facilities management
- Concierge Services
- Professionally landscaped and maintained surroundings.
- Convenient parking
- Large sized Swimming Pool
- Gymnasium facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Closed circuit television, security and access control
- Private balconies for each apartment unit
- Fully fitted wardrobes
- Impressive contemporary fitted kitchen cabinets
- Ideal cooking environment created by a central exhaust system.
- Fitted out kitchen includes: Distinctive kitchen countertops, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Gas hob (cooker), hotplate, Oven, Microwave and Extractor hood.
Newly built beautifully finished terrace Four (4) bedroom duplex with servants quarters. One of it's kind. Marble finishing, all rooms ensuite...Only 4 in a compound. Property is not the usual terrace houses in guzape, rent is for two years non-negotiable. #5m per annum or #4.5m X 2years, no service charge for now except monthly security fee..We have other N3.5m property though.Thank you
A verified agent has provided additional evidence of their identity to Nigeria Property Centre. Verification increases the overall security of the Nigeria Property Centre website because most property seekers prefer to do business with Verified agents.
How we Verify agents
To Verify an agent, we request the following document from the agent:
Incorporation Certificate or Business Name Registration Certificate
Any one of the following:
Utility bill with the address on your account on Nigeria Property Centre (not more than 3 months old). Example: Power or water bill
Most recent tax clearance
Why we Verify agents
Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Property seekers can feel more confident doing business with Verified agents, who are more likely to be legitimate and trustworthy.
To become Verified, an agent on Nigeria Property Centre must provide us with their incorporation certificate and a utility bill, office premises letting contract or most recent tax clearance. Because these institutions are required to screen people, Nigeria Property Centre's verification process increases security when dealing with parties you do not know. Please note that Nigeria Property Centre's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of an agent, nor a guarantee of the agents's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating agents.
Sign in or register to save
Save properties to your account and sync across all your devices.