4 bedrooms fully detached duplex with all rooms en-suite. Reverse osmosis water system, landscaping and a corner piece plot. Document is Deed of assignment
Bathtub in masters bedrooms
4 car park space
For Sale: 2 Storey Five Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex with one BQ
Location: Ikota GRA
- All Rooms En suite
- Ample Car Parking Space
- Stamped Floor
- Security House
- Fitted Kitchen Cabinets
- Nicely Finished POP Ceiling
- Spacious Compound
- Extractor, Oven & Microwave.
- Family Lounge
Very spacious commercial space. All spaces, being fully thought through and designed to meet end consumer needs.
- All Spaces are fully fitted with Panasonic Air Conditioning Units (32 Units in Total)
- Conventional Fire Alarm Systems, with smoke and heat detectors in all spaces, complete with manual call points located centrally on every floor, and a main control panel on the ground floor
- Fire Fighting Water System complete with Hose Reels located centrally on all floors, fully fitted with a pressure pump and a dedicated line of water supply
- CCTV cameras located all around the perimeter, to capture every activity around the premises
- A total of 18 high quality Toilet Units and 9 Urinal Units
- An en-suite Facility/Control room for proper Facility Management
- 200KVA Cummins Main Generator
- 100KVA Cummins Back Up Generator
- 200KVA Dedicated Transformer System and MD Metering System
- 17.5KVA Inverter System to Power Common Areas, and LED Screen during Off peak hours
- Dedicated Power Metering System per floor to track power consumption
- 6400mm x 3300mm Modern LED Screen, located strategically for advertisement purposes
- 20 Vehicle Car Park within the premises.
- Title on Property is Freehold, Governor's Consent (In Process)
A verified agent has provided additional evidence of their identity to Nigeria Property Centre. Verification increases the overall security of the Nigeria Property Centre website because most property seekers prefer to do business with Verified agents.
How we Verify agents
To Verify an agent, we request the following document from the agent:
Incorporation Certificate or Business Name Registration Certificate
Any one of the following:
Utility bill with the address on your account on Nigeria Property Centre (not more than 3 months old). Example: NEPA or water bill
Most recent tax clearance
Why we Verify agents
Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Property seekers can feel more confident doing business with Verified agents, who are more likely to be legitimate and trustworthy.
To become Verified, an agent on Nigeria Property Centre must provide us with their incorporation certificate and a utility bill, office premises letting contract or most recent tax clearance. Because these institutions are required to screen people, Nigeria Property Centre's verification process increases security when dealing with parties you do not know. Please note that Nigeria Property Centre's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of an agent, nor a guarantee of the agents's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating agents.
Sign in or register to save
Save properties to your account and sync across all your devices.