FOR RENT : Newly Built, Strategically located and Exquisite 3 bedroom Pent Floor flat apartment at Cadogan estate , Osapa Lekki.
- 24 hours electricity
- children play ground
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Good lighting and ventilation
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Highly functional and fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Located on a well interlocked road with well connected drainage
A well designed Masterpiece, well finished, fully furnished automated 5 Bedroom detached house with 2 rooms bq, study room and a cinema room on 800 sqm within a uniquely planned private premises located in Carton Gate Estate, off Chevron head office road, Lekki. There are no compromise whatsoever in the structural integrity and quality of finishing of this homely edifice. The property is void of the “BUTS” found in most properties built for Sale around..
Note: The whole house is well equipped with bullet proof Windows and doors.
– A well paved, gated and secure compound
– A serene environment
– Ample parking space
– Large and well ventilated rooms
– All rooms en suite
– Fitted air conditioners
– In-built sound system
– Green area
– Bath tub
-Inverter & 50 kva sound proof generator & solar
- CCTV, Washing Machine, intercoms & ACs in all the rooms and common areas, DSTV dual view,
- remote motorized gate with a perimeter fence.
- Note: This house can be remotely control from any where in the world with your phone by dialling it and it responds to you. It has a very highly sensitive cameras/audio recorder in some hiding areas only known to the owner. WORDS NOT ENOUGJ TO DESCRIBE!!! Price can be 350m without the furnitures.
A verified agent has provided additional evidence of their identity to Nigeria Property Centre. Verification increases the overall security of the Nigeria Property Centre website because most property seekers prefer to do business with Verified agents.
How we Verify agents
To Verify an agent, we request the following document from the agent:
Incorporation Certificate or Business Name Registration Certificate
Any one of the following:
Utility bill with the address on your account on Nigeria Property Centre (not more than 3 months old). Example: NEPA or water bill
Most recent tax clearance
Why we Verify agents
Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Property seekers can feel more confident doing business with Verified agents, who are more likely to be legitimate and trustworthy.
To become Verified, an agent on Nigeria Property Centre must provide us with their incorporation certificate and a utility bill, office premises letting contract or most recent tax clearance. Because these institutions are required to screen people, Nigeria Property Centre's verification process increases security when dealing with parties you do not know. Please note that Nigeria Property Centre's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of an agent, nor a guarantee of the agents's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating agents.
Sign in or register to save
Save properties to your account and sync across all your devices.