Our company is a global real estate and construction firms who manages properties and construct house for Nigerians in the diaspora. We do this with passion and accuracy.Real estate
Engineering and construction
Rental of plant and equipment
Mechanical and electrical intallation
House paiting and finishing
The Tank farm is Located at IWOFE, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria and is sited on 7.4 Hectares of Land with Certificate of Occupancy.
Price : $ 120,000,000
1.Tank farm : Comprising of 9 Tanks of 6,500,000 capacity each;
â¢ 1 Bitumen Tank.
â¢ 1 LPFO Tank.
â¢ 1 DPK Tank.
â¢ 2 PMS Tanks.
â¢ 4 AGO Tanks.
2. Product Receiving Area. (Pump House) with 7 dedicated Pumps.
3. Loading Bay: Has Dedicated 8 Loading Arms installed with adequate grounding and digital loading devices.
4. Quality Control Unit: Features equipped Lab, DPK and AGO flash tester, Distiller, Measuring Cylinder, Thermometer, Hydrometer, Dry oven, Test tubes.
5. Safety (equipment and facilities): Includes Capacity Fire pumps, 30 Fire hydrant line with pillar stands, 2 Foam tank on trolley, Fire truck, Fire Alarm System, Cameras and Monitors, 2 units of Lightening Arrestor, 1m litre fresh water tank.
6. Standby power Unit: The depot is powered by 3 alternative generators with output rating at 800KVA, 500 KVA and 250 KVA as Backups.
7. Product Recovery Unit: Has Oil/water Separator.
8. Medical Clinic: (well Equipped).
9. Jetty: The depot has a Newly built jetty that is capable of berthing 3 No 6000 MT Vessel at any given time. With all facilities needed for operation available.
10. Parking Bay capable of accommodating 250 trucks..
A verified agent has provided additional evidence of their identity to Nigeria Property Centre. Verification increases the overall security of the Nigeria Property Centre website because most property seekers prefer to do business with Verified agents.
How we Verify agents
To Verify an agent, we request the following document from the agent:
Incorporation Certificate or Business Name Registration Certificate
Any one of the following:
Utility bill with the address on your account on Nigeria Property Centre (not more than 3 months old). Example: NEPA or water bill
Most recent tax clearance
Why we Verify agents
Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Property seekers can feel more confident doing business with Verified agents, who are more likely to be legitimate and trustworthy.
To become Verified, an agent on Nigeria Property Centre must provide us with their incorporation certificate and a utility bill, office premises letting contract or most recent tax clearance. Because these institutions are required to screen people, Nigeria Property Centre's verification process increases security when dealing with parties you do not know. Please note that Nigeria Property Centre's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of an agent, nor a guarantee of the agents's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating agents.
Sign in or register to save
Save properties to your account and sync across all your devices.