There are 27 listings and 1 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Olympia Estate, Kaura, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Pinecreek -- 4 bedrooom terraces (10 units)
location: kaura abuja (close to olympia estate & games village)
- pinecreek is an exclusive upcoming private and fully serviced estate in kaura abuja near olympia estate and games village.
- comprising of 17 deluxe units made up of three and four bedroom town house terrace duplexes.
- our advanced shell includes plastering of internal and external walls, painting of exterior wall, first fixed electrical and plumbing fittings, pop fixture, paved surrounding space, windows and external door(s) fixture.
- the estate would boast of:
- an industrial generator supplying all the units
- playground for children
- high security facility
- waste management.
- a fully serviced estate with management on standby
- also approval has been gotten by the authorities to develop the road leading to the estate. which gives easy access.
- payment can be spread over a period of 18 months with your building rising with each installment.
ps. only 10 units of four bedrooms le...
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.