There are 449 listings and 37 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Dakibiyu, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
house type - 3 bedroom semi detached duplex
price - finished - 60m
semi finished - 45m
promo price - 35m
location - dakibiyu, abuja
units - 22 units of 3 bedrooms semi detached duplex
our carcass is not the usual skeleton carcass, it is the standard shall level carcass. i . e it is 80% gone, we fix all the externals , doors and windows inclusive.
all you need to do is just the internals ( titles, pop, , general fittings ) and you have the opportunity of finishing and furnishing it to your taste and at your convenience.
Diamond Homes Estate, Through Zartech Super Market Wuye, Dakibiyu, Abuja
Diamond homes estate dakibiyu .
after zartech super market, wuye/dakibiyu .
600sqm = 12. million naira
10%discount promo on going.
1. interest form of 10,000 naira
2. legal fee which includes (preparation of legal documents such as: deed of assignment, r of o) - 50k
3. survey plan, which shows all the coordinates of the land - 50k
building plan which comprises of the (architectural design, mechanical, electrical) - 150k for duplex
4. infrastructural fee - 2 million na...
location: dakibiyu, jabi (off wuye road, abuja)
- 4 bedroom terrace duplex with 2 sitting rooms and a masters suite on the pent floor.
- 1bedroom terrace duplex (sold out)
sufficient parking space
cctv camera (for proper security)
back yard exclusive to each unit
4 bedroom terrace
size: 2190sqm with fence
location: wuye (dakibiyu) tittle: cofo road not tared, with good access road..
ratio: 60/40 no premium.
note: for a serious and capable developer pl...
- large and spacious luxury estate for sale @ dakibiyu district abuja.
88nos flats comprising 48nos. 3-bedrooms, 24nos. 2-bedrooms, 16nos. 1-bedroom.
- estate shopping mall comprising 2nos. warehouse and 8nos. large shops.
- a demarcated sports centre
- land size : 1.36 hectares
- price: #2...
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.