No 55 Along Unity Road, Kantin Kwari Market Kano., Fagge, Kano
This is one of the property to be listed on my page.
1. Type of Listing;: Commercial Property .
2. Branch: 7e Civic Centre Road 3. Staff to be Contacted : Usman H Garba ( 2349099750055, 2348065407635) for Transactions on the ssid Property
4. Address of the Property: No 55 Along Unity Road, Kantin Kwari Market Kano.
5. Property Reference Number: SGS_CP006
6. Property Size: Total Covered Area 1200 Sqm
7. Price: #900,000,000. (negotiable)
8. No of Rooms: No of shops: 130 + and 4 offices and a mosque.
9. No Of Bathrooms: 6 Public Toilet and Bathrooms
10. : Condition: C of O certified
11. Market Status: Available For Sale
Market Shops: Name: Albarka House
Two Storey Commercial Building
Revenue per Year:
The building Makes Up To #60,000,000 From Rents Every Year
StarRich Global Services
Kano state is a state in north-western Nigeria. Its capital city is Kano. The state was created on 27th May, 1967 from part of the Northern Region, Kano state borders Katsina State to the north-west, Jigawa State to the north-east, Bauchi and Kaduna states to the south. The state originally included Jigawa State which was made a separate state in 1991. Kano state has 44 local government areas.
The major ethnic groups in the state areÂ Hausa and fulani. Kano State is the second largest industrial center in Nigeria and the largest in Northern Nigeria with textile, tanning, footwear, cosmetics, plastics, enamelware, pharmaceuticals, ceramics, furniture and other industries. Others include agricultural implements, soft drinks, food and beverages, dairy products, vegetable oil, animal feeds etc.