There are 1 available 1 bedroom self contain in Akwa Ibom, Nigeria. The self contain have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each self contain (single rooms) listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Shortlet & long stay studio apartment: fully furnished and serviced studio apartment at aka etinan road, uyo, akwa ibom state.
- well located and serviced guest house
- very secured and serene estate
- fully furnished (it has everything you need)
- ensuite bedroom
- large sitting room with balcony
- beautifully fitted bathrooms
- solid security doors covering all entry points
- fully serviced with 24-hour electricity, water, security, cleaning, etc.
- very functional air-conditioners and refrigerators
- reading table and chair with upholstered cushion chair
- beddings of various sizes
- ample and well planned parking space
- located in a safe, secured and serene organised area with good road and excellent drainage network system
rate: n8,000 per night
for further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- estate agency and property marketing
- real estate development and advisory
tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (call/ whatsapp), 08177766110-9 (call/ whatsapp)
Akwa Ibom is a state in Nigeria which is located at the coastal southern or south-eastern part of the coubtry; lying between latitudes 4°321 and 5°331 North, and longitudes 7°251 and 8°251 East with it's capital city as Uyo. It came into existence on the 23rd of September 1987 by the Federal Military Government under General lbrahim Babangida, out of Cross River State. The state is populated with over 5 million people and over 10 million in dispersion. Akwa Ibom is currently the highest oil- and gas-producing state in the country. The inhabitants of the state are: Ibibio, Annang, Ibeno and Eket. The Ibibio are the largest group, whilst the Annang, which form the second largest group, speak a language very similar to the Ibibio Language. Ibeno and Eket speak a similar language, and are located at the ocean. The Ibibio language belongs to the Benue-Congo language family, which forms part of the Niger-Congo group of languages.