Residential Land for Sale in Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
There are 53 available residential land for sale in Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The residential land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each residential land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Twin Lake Estate, Chevron., Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
965.5sqm of land up for sale at what currently is the best estate in Lagos state....Developed by Julius Berger and boast of work class infrastructure such as good road network, uninterrupted supply of electricity and water, world class sewage system and mall, round the clock security and of course a beautiful lake with nice scenery and lush garden. Title is Governors consent, Price is N150m.
664sqm fenced and gated dry land for sale in Atlantic view estate, opposite Chevy view estate lagos.
Located in a Gated, clean, serene and secured estate with good interlocked roads and excellent drainage system.
* Well organized estate with 24/7 security.
*Built up estate.
*Land surrounded by mansions.
You can read a comprehensive review of ATLANTIC VIEW ESTATE, and move around from place to place as though you were physically there through the link below -
Atlantic view estate is a beautiful semi-serviced estate located along Alpha beach road, directly opposite chevy view estate, in the Chevron area of Lekki.
The estate directly overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
Infrastructure in the estate includes:
- Paved roads
- Street lights
-Good drainage network (Done by Hitech Engineering)
- Fenced and gated estate with armed mobile police security
- Non residents need clearance from their host before being granted access.
- Service charge is 6,000 monthly
Twin Lake Estate, Chevron., Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
1,078sqm of land up for sale at what currently is the best estate in Lagos state....Developed by Julius Berger and boast of work class infrastructure such as good road network, uninterrupted supply of electricity and water, world class sewage system and mall, round the clock security and of course a beautiful lake with nice scenery and lush garden. Title is Governors consent, Price is N175m.
Chevron Alternative Route, Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
Already gated land in a well developed area of Chevron alternative route for sale
Price #30m (thirty million naira
Title - global certificate of occupancy ( ojomu deed)
Buena Vista Estate, Along Orchid Hotel Road, Close To Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
You can get comprehensive information on BUENA VISTA ESTATE where the property is located via the link below --
It is located in Buena Vista estate, along the Orchid Hotel Road, shortly after the Chevron head office.
Infrastructure in the neighbourhood includes -
-- Guaranteed 12 Hours Electricity Supply (7pm - 7am) from Estate Generators.
-- Secure gated entrance, with access to only residents of the street
-- Well Interlocked roads
-- Good drainage network
-- High brow neighborhood with upscale houses
Twin Lake Chevron, Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
Prime real estate within a second to none residential estate completely serviced with sustainability in energy, waste disposal and other residential amenities.
FOR SALE: THE CHEVRON TWIN LAKES ESTATE is a mixed use phased development on
approximately 200 hectares of land located opposite the Chevron Nigeria Limited Head Office
and south of the Chevron roundabout on the Lekki-Epe Expressway.
We refer to the above subject matter and have the pleasure to introduce to you the property
described hereunder which is available for outright purchase and also very good for
investment purpose for an investor that wants to recoup his/her investment within a short
period of time.
Location: Twin Lake Estate directly opposite Chevron
Land size: 1549sqm
Title: Registered Deed of Assignment
Description: Prime residential land within Twin Lake Estate designed to be self-sufficient
with a central utility plant that contains water and sewage treatment facilities, central
distribution hub for voice, data and television transmission, a power plant for uninterrupted
power supply whenever the public utility goes down, facility for fire emergencies, 24/7
security complemented by a 3-meter high perimeter fence all round the property and tarred
internal road network.
The Twin Lakes Estate is divided into two portions – Northern portion and Southern portion.
Asking Price: N280million (Two Hundred and Eighty Million Naira)
• The subject property sits on 1549sqm on premium residential land.
• Basic comparables shows a 1000sqm of land at Nicon Town (similar estate)
comparable facilities and the same promoters commands between N250, 000 –
N280, 000/ sqm while compared with Twin Lake that commands N150, 000 - N180,000 per Sam
Invariably it shows a discounted pricing of N100, 000 /sqm making it
• Cost of construction with similar building approvals would yield the same as in Nicon
Town resulting in capital values for finished units in Twin Lake to be at par with Nicon
• In Rental Values/ cash flows Twin Lake projections shows similar prospects of rent
equality but with great potential to absorb demand due to availability of development
land. Unlike Nicon Town reaching its saturation point in its life cycle the shift
projections would be imminent.
• As an investment destination, Twin Lakes would yield a shorter payback period as
compared to Nicon Town, however as an acquisition of home Twin Lakes would
provide more savings and value in terms of modern services and amenities.
From the analysis above, it is evident that the property is very good for investment purpose
as the return on investment is within a very good and reasonable time frame.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Office – Data Centre, Banking Hall
• Shopping Mall, Amusement Park, Cinema, Leisure Park
• Hotel, Convention Centre, Hospital, Multipurpose Hall.
• Institutional Playing Fields.
• Residential Housing
• Community Facilities – Lawn Tennis, Swimming Pools, Sports Facilities, Lake Resort.
• Alternative Power – Gas/Solar
• Utilities – Access Control, Workshops, Fire Station, CCTV/Internal WIFI, Warehouse,
• Water Treatment
• Central Sewage Treatment
• Telecommunication Facilities
• Educational Facilities – School
FOR SALE: Well Located Dry Plots of Land Measuring 440 Square Metres at Victory Park Estate, Lekki, Lagos.
Victory Park Estate is an organised, secured and serene gated estate located in the Osapa axis of Lekki, behind Femi Okunnu Estate.
This high-class neighbourhood is surrounded by several estates. It is within a short distance (approximately 12 minutes drive) from Victoria Island, and hence, it’s definitely a place worth living.
The estate comprises of facilities like swimming pool, gym, tennis court, ample green area, telephone line connection, DSTV connection, and good interlocked roads. The estate also has a central power generating unit.
- Regular dry and firm land (Fully dry land)
- Ready for immediate development
- Very secured area
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential development
- Very attractive price (best in the area)
- Fully tarred road with good drainage system
- Very serene environment
- The location is a stone throw from Femi Okunnu Estate
- Close proximity to Chevron
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Femi Okunnu Estate, Circle Mall Plaza (which houses Shoprite), Pinnock Beach Estate, Milverton Court, Friends Colony, Chevy View Estate, amongst others.
Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
Price: N45million for 440square metres
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110 -9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Off Chevron Drive, Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
Prime land of approximately 550sqm in a gated and well secured estate-BERA Estate, off Chevron drive, Lekki going for N55m.
The land is firm and has a good Title.
Contact Toplift Realtors on 08029763540
Investing in Southern Greens Estate might turn out to be the best investment you will make this year.
MONEY FACTS ABOUT SOUTHERN GREENS ESTATE, Lafiaji Lekki. .
1. 5-minute walk from the relaxing Lekki Maimi beach: So you get the opportunity to experience true beach side living. Living a holiday lifestyle by a beautiful beach with breathtaking sea breeze all season within the comfort of your home.
2. Our most central estate: Located in Lafiaji, Lekki, Southern Greens is an 12 min drive to the Lekki conservation centre and a 20-minute drive from Chevy View Estate in Chevron Drive. .(GOOD LOCATION)
3. Road network to VI in 10mins: A soon-to-be constructed linking road from an off-side road at Southern Greens that leads to VI, and this is literally a 10-minute drive. .
4. Unbeatable ROI: Other land prices in the same proximity as Southern Greens range from 30 million naira and upwards, so the ROI in the coming months will be incredibly high.
Southern Green is a completely dry land and a wonderful place to own an investment.
TITLE: Governor’s Consent
PRICE: N25m per plot (10% discount on outright payment)
We also offer flexibility of payments spread over 1 year with an initial deposit of only 3 million naira.
For more information contact:
Rayetel Properties on 08030748745, 08094293945
Email: [email protected]
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.