Exquisitely Built 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex with B/Q & Library
This property is located in Cooplag Gardens, Lafiaji, inside Orchid Hotel road by 2nd Toll gate, Lekki-Epe Expressway. Below are some of the features of this property;
* Located in a serene, residential, gated and well secured estate
* Easily accessible from the Lekki-Epe Expressway way
* Spacious and clean Estate
* Serviced apartment/estate
* Beautifully interlocked
* Well finished P.O.P and vitrified tiles
* Fitted kitchen with cabinets, cooker, microwave oven, heater and heat extractor
* Ground floor accommodates the Living room, Dinning room, Kitchen, Visitor's toilet and B/Q
* First floor accommodates Family lounge with 3bedrooms
* The Master-bedroom is situated on the second floor
* All rooms ensuite
* Sizable bedrooms with wardrobes
* Spacious Bathrooms suited with shower cubicles and steam Bath
* Extra space for library
* Good Lightings
* 24 hours power supply
* Balcony etc
For Enquirers & Inspection.
Office Hotlines: +23414536066
24 hours Telephone line: Call / WhatsApp: Adekunle +2348035971999, Wale +2348028111215).
Dunovella Properties Limited
Estate Agency & Properties Marketing
Real Estate Development & Advisory
Homes & Building Solutions.
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.